Objectives of the course
- Current challenges with market strategy, execution across your organization;
- Different techniques when transforming/changing more traditional companies;
- How organizations can deliver value in disruptive markets while maintaining innovation.
- Most suitable organization structures and team design & analyze different approaches for alignment to end value delivery;
- The way the brain works during change and becomes skilled in accelerating change across diverse organizational structures/silos.
- The impact of accelerated change on Leaders, Management, and Team members, and how to deal with it when facing disruptive markets;
- Why the five pillars of Enterprise Agility are the foundations to design a Leadership & Culture Transformation strategy that enables actionable actions to establish a solid long-lasting ability to deliver change.
Is this course for You?
Agile Coaches, Consultants, HR, Scrum Masters, or anyone interested to accelerate change in the company will find value in this course. It introduces new advanced ideas, concepts, and models to expand Agility across the whole organization.
If you or your team are struggling to get momentum with your company’s change, find it hard to scale ideas and mindsets or find high levels of resistance in your company, then you should consider this 17-hour course.
– Change Consultants, Organizational Leaders, Scrum Masters, HR
– Transformation Executives, Enterprise Agile Coaches
Whether you have worked in organizational change at 1 year or 10, this course brings new techniques to cope with market disruptions, create innovation, and increase the flexibility and resilience of the company. It develops understanding and skills in change leadership techniques to be leveraged by Organizational Leaders, Change-Agents, Scrum Masters, Product Owners in a variety of large-scale contexts.
Who can benefit from this course?
This first day helps all students align if they have no prior knowledge of enterprise agility, and allows them to learn the fundamentals of the more traditional ways to create flexible and resilient companies.
The six principles for change, technical agility strategies, practices for dealing with exponential change are also key during this first day. The student will also learn how to create the fundamentals of organizational alignment to maximize innovation and business value delivered.
Finally, the participant will become aware of the need for business agility.
The second day focuses on learning the five types of change tactics. This allows to maximize the impact and influence people’s behaviors so that there can be more innovation and business value delivered to the customer in a sustainable way.
During this day we will address issues related to organizational psychology, culture, and how to work with teams with variable motivation or low motivation, so that they can achieve their goals.
The student will also learn good practices when there are teams with great diversity, and the relationship between business value and organizational health.
The third day provides the change consultant with new enterprise agility strategies to help companies that are late adopters, or where there is a high resistance to change.
This day also focuses on explaining the fundamentals of what happens in employees’ brains during a company’s transformation, in order to make better decisions regarding change strategies.
The participant will also understand the relationship with the neuroscience of change, and learn an innovative and powerful change framework that allows to identify great techniques to work with individuals with different types of resistance to change.
This is the first day where advanced concepts of neuroscience of change are explained in a simple way and connected to new change frameworks that are ready to be used in the company.
Day four focuses on enterprise agility concepts related to quickly aligning a team or organization when markets exponentially change, with the least possible impact on your employees. You will also learn what structural agility is, and how to maintain low levels of process complexity.
During this day we will show crucial concepts for resilient companies, such as mental agility, neuroplasticity, and how to use new techniques to increase people’s flexibility, so that they can also have a better emotional management when exposed to disruptive changes.
Day five allows to connect the concepts learned during the previous 4 days. It also shows a comprehensive model for enterprise agility that makes it possible to create powerful change strategies.
Here, the change consultant will understand how best to create a change plan that consistently aligns with the organization’s strategy. This will accelerate the adoption of change and enable employees to have low resistance while also maintaining low levels of conflict in the teams.
During this final day, the student will also learn about social agility to maintain high levels of knowledge fluency, and remote work theories.
At the end of this day, the consultant will be prepared to take the organization to a new level.
Throughout the course, the participant also learns how to measure their company’s business agility. The first hour of this day is a Q&A on different situations.
The second hour is the EXAM, where 75% is required to become a Certified Change Consultant.
No matter where you are in the world, you will have free access to our student platform. This will allow you to access course materials, articles on organizational change, and to be in contact with other professionals in the field and job offers. Regardless of the country in which the course is taken, our seminars are prepared to offer the same experience regardless of the country. All Enterprise Agility University certified trainers have at least 10 years of experience in organizational change and undergo a rigorous selection and training process.
– 17 hours, once a week to allow the participant to learn and practice the techniques.
– Other formats are also available for companies.
– The course includes the EXAM to become a Certified Change Professional in Enterprise Agility.
– You will receive one copy of Leading Exponential Change 2nd. edition in your language (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
– Materials for the course.
– We use a state-of-the-art methodology and tool to teach all ours courses. We believe in neuroscience concepts to deliver great experiences.
– We also use a Whatsapp group to support participants during the course.
Additional benefit: You will also get 16 points to renew your certification with Scrum Alliance or PMI. Description for the other courses will come soon. After completing the first course and passing the exam, the student will obtain the Certified Change Consultant (CCC) certificate. We believe that at this point the professional will have valuable tools to be part of a transformation team.
Upon completion of the second course (Modeling) and passing the exam, the student will obtain the Certified Enterprise Change Consultant (CECC) certificate.
This second certification is already designed for change agents who need to be in charge of a business transformation in a company.
It is not possible to take the second certification without having taken and passed the first one.
(*) Detail of the other courses to be published soon.